The Environmental Science program was held Sunday, June 10 – Friday, June 15, 2018.
The SSI program focused on environmental systems incorporating multiple disciplines including engineering, toxicology, hydrogeology, ecology, and biology. Example activities include:
- Learning about the impacts of contaminants in the environment
- Working with model organisms to understand toxicology
- Understanding climate change and natural disasters
- Following how contaminants flow through and affect aquatic ecosystems
- Invasive species and impacts on biodiversity