Equipment and Visit Requests
Thank you for your interest in our SETS program! Although we have reduced staff, we are able to offer SETS opportunities to all Florida teachers on a semi-limited basis. Please fill out the request form as soon as possible so that we can work with you to set a date for your SETS activity.
Once submitted, a CPET staff member will contact you regarding availability. Lockers that include consumables, such as laboratory reagents, are reserved for CATALySES teachers only, due to funding restrictions. To request a locker, please submit this form Equipment Locker Request Form. **Note: Your request must be entered at least two (2) weeks before the materials are needed** Once we review your order, we will generate an invoice to be submitted to your school.
CATALySES teachers are welcome to request a UF campus visit for their students through our SETS program. We have available a variety of wet labs, as well as the opportunity to create a custom visit to meet your unique curricular needs. To request a campus visit, please submit this form UF Campus Visit Request Form.
First year CATALySES teachers can request a classroom visit from a CPET staff member to assist in carrying out a lab. To request a classroom visit, please submit this form Classroom Visit Request Form.
We require demographic information on your participating students prior to scheduling a visit or equipment request. This information will be required on the form you submit for each request. Please see the questions below for the information that you will need to input in your request form.
- Number (not percentage) of students in your class only by RACE and GENDER in the current school year. Please fill these categories out to the best of your ability and please do not create new categories.
Native Pacific Islanders
White, not Hispanic
- Number of students in your class by GRADE LEVEL in the current school year. (Grades 6 – 12)
- How many of your students indicated above are considered special education?
- How many of your students indicated above are eligible for free and reduced lunch?
- What was your source for these numbers and how current is the data? (Please list source and dates)
Funding for equipment lockers, classroom, and campus visits is provided by: