Hover your mouse over the picture to see what’s taking place!
Time to play Medopoly! Can you make it through the clinical trials process?!
Partnerships that last! B2B 2010 alumna Kathy Savage with program coordinator Houda Darwiche
Ailyn Barrios works on her information poster for Huntington's Disease.
Shavon Brookman and Steven Wilkie analyze their samples during a workshop on the use of C. elegans as a model organism in basic research.
Dr. David Weinstein talks with the group about his research on Glycogen Storage Disease
Class of 2015 showing their Gator Pride!
We also offer an array of videos through Youtube.
News from UF’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Congratulations to our Spring 2017 Mentor Academy participants!
June 21, 2017
- CTSI director and patient partner discuss hepatitis C treatment effectiveness in PCORI-funded study
June 8, 2017
- Join Quick Links
May 5, 2017
- UF clinical research professionals take home international association’s Chapter Excellence Award
May 3, 2017
- From ER physician to translational scientist: UF CTSI featured by NCATS, Post
March 27, 2017
- Introducing the new Office of Clinical Research
February 16, 2017
- The Year in Review: UF CTSI Accomplishments in 2016
January 30, 2017