Hover your mouse over the picture to see what’s taking place!
Time to play Medopoly! Can you make it through the clinical trials process?!
Partnerships that last! B2B 2010 alumna Kathy Savage with program coordinator Houda Darwiche
Ailyn Barrios works on her information poster for Huntington's Disease.
Shavon Brookman and Steven Wilkie analyze their samples during a workshop on the use of C. elegans as a model organism in basic research.
Dr. David Weinstein talks with the group about his research on Glycogen Storage Disease
Class of 2015 showing their Gator Pride!
We also offer an array of videos through Youtube.
News from UF’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- From ER Physician to Translational Scientist: UF CTSI Featured by NCATS
March 27, 2017
- CTSI Design Studio May 17 with Jim Chen: Heterogeneity in Data Analysis for Research
March 8, 2017
- Our Community, Our Health: A national discussion on the Zika virus
March 6, 2017
- Introducing the new Office of Clinical Research
February 16, 2017
- The Year in Review: UF CTSI Accomplishments in 2016
January 30, 2017
- UF CTSI researchers to help integrate patient-reported outcomes in electronic health records
December 21, 2016
- HealthStreet’s 5th Year at the University of Florida
December 6, 2016