Hover your mouse over the picture to see what’s taking place!
Time to play Medopoly! Can you make it through the clinical trials process?!
Partnerships that last! B2B 2010 alumna Kathy Savage with program coordinator Houda Darwiche
Ailyn Barrios works on her information poster for Huntington's Disease.
Shavon Brookman and Steven Wilkie analyze their samples during a workshop on the use of C. elegans as a model organism in basic research.
Dr. David Weinstein talks with the group about his research on Glycogen Storage Disease
Class of 2015 showing their Gator Pride!
We also offer an array of videos through Youtube.
News from UF’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Profile In Mentorship: Pearson receives AHA award
April 19, 2019
- The Year in Review: UF CTSI Accomplishments
March 7, 2019
- 2019 International Mentoring Association Annual Conference at UF
December 13, 2018
- Pilot Project Awards for Research on Pain, Aging, and Disability
December 12, 2018
- UF Health Precision Medicine Program, part of CTSI, is a national finalist for ASHP’s Excellence in Patient Safety Award
December 3, 2018
- CTSI and IFAS to host program on rural health and health equity
November 14, 2018
- Register for the UF Precision Medicine Conference
October 24, 2018