Hover your mouse over the picture to see what’s taking place!
Time to play Medopoly! Can you make it through the clinical trials process?!
Partnerships that last! B2B 2010 alumna Kathy Savage with program coordinator Houda Darwiche
Ailyn Barrios works on her information poster for Huntington's Disease.
Shavon Brookman and Steven Wilkie analyze their samples during a workshop on the use of C. elegans as a model organism in basic research.
Dr. David Weinstein talks with the group about his research on Glycogen Storage Disease
Class of 2015 showing their Gator Pride!
We also offer an array of videos through Youtube.
News from UF’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Research Day: CTSI and MD-PhD Program, May 29, 2019
May 15, 2019
- CTSI Translational Pilot awardee Robert Lucero receives $2.57 million grant for fall prevention
May 10, 2019
- Watch NIH discuss All of Us Research Program 10 a.m. Monday May 6
May 3, 2019
- Nelson named to top UF Health leadership position
May 1, 2019
- Collaboration for community health
May 1, 2019
- Profile In Mentorship: Pearson receives AHA award
April 19, 2019
- The Year in Review: UF CTSI Accomplishments
March 7, 2019